Your main responsibilities will be:
Solution design, implementation of web and mobile applications, code reviews, unit and functional testing, support and ongoing improvements of existing framework
You will contribute to the investigation on different technologies in order to build the best quality product for the future banking
Provide your expertise on-demand and adapt yourself to different technologies, depending on the project’s requirements.
Skills that will help you succeed:
- Graduate in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- JSON and web API integration experience
- Expert knowledge of responsive design, media queries and CSS frameworks, such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Comfortable with a development environment that includes Node.js, CSS pre-processors such as SASS/LESS, and source control systems such as Git
- Computer Science fundamentals including Object Oriented Design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis
The experience with any other mobile/web framework will be highly valued (Ionic, Cordova, React etc.)
Fluency in English (at least B2 level)
- Initiative, flexibility and proactivity
- Experience working in challenging environments
- Team working capabilities
- Able to work in environments where intellectual curiosity is encouraged
- Problem solver
What do we offer?
Competitive salary + social benefits + individual career plan + co-financed training + flexible working hours + Fridays: intensive working days + great corporate culture.
Join our global team!