For heavy workloads and complex calculations
Reduce time to success
- Instant access to unlimited computer power
- Burst into the cloud when you need to
- A practical solution for FRTB, large payments volumes and many industry challenges
Boost your agility
- Augment your datacentre capacity
- Optimise processing across cloud and on-premise
- Unlock infinite flexibility, agility and scale
Align processing costs with business success
- Total grid portability
- Rolling hardware upgrades
- Usage-based pricing
Choose your starting position
2 days - Proof-of-concept
- Introduction to HPC
- Review of business needs and existing infrastructure
- Demonstration of GFT’s HPC accelerator in a sandbox
4-6 weeks - Proof-of-concept landing zones
- Senior architect with DevOps support
- Build out proof of concept landing zones
- Deploy sample cloud infrastructure and HPC components
- Demonstrate immediate business value by running your test benchmarks
10-12 weeks - Production pilot
All deliverables of proof-of-concept phase
Pilot migration delivers a suitable HPC application into production
Delivery of minimum viable product (MVP) infrastructure-as-code
6 months - All deliverables of proof-of-value phase
- Full production migration of business-critical application
- Robust productionised implementation with site reliability engineer (SRE) features such as monitoring, alerting, failover and disaster recover
With combined forces
We can help you optimise and enhance on-premise environments, build new environments in the cloud, or architect hybrid solutions with a managed migration service to deliver a fully cloud-based solution. GFT partners with the major cloud vendors GCP, AWS and Azure and with grid middleware vendors such as TIBCO. Together we fuse cutting edge DevOps tooling and methods with proven traditional infrastructure management skills.
HPC accelerator tools
GFT has developed a strong HPC practice having made substantial investments in both tools and people. Our HPC accelerators can create TIBCO GridServer environments in minutes, run compute at scale, then tear them down when workloads are complete.
Our open source cloud landing zone helps automate the build of your cloud framework and our HPC accelerator automates HPC grid builds.
Your can create a TIBCO GridServer environment in minutes
GFT's HPC accelerator tools can create TIBCO Gridserver environments as required in minutes, run huge and complex computational calculations at scale ensuring that your compute requirements are matched to the requirements of your business.
Efficient and scalable, we work with you to assess, plan and implement your efficient use of cloud on every step of the journey.
High performance computing explained
Learn how high-performance computing in the cloud can supercharge your business
All information at a glance
Do you have a sprawling legacy grid platform in need of modernisation?
Are you under-using expensive infrastructure in mutually incompatible silos?
Do you face ever-increasing regulatory compute workloads that are hard to predict and costly to deliver to the business?
Riding the HPC escalator
HPC forecasted growth over one, three and five years amongst tier 1 and 2 banks