GFT is looking for talented Solution Architects that are looking to work in a challenging environment, where they could solve business problems with latest technologies or help evolve existing projects with creative solutions, mainly for our Spanish offices.
We expect specialization is some technologies but above that the flexibility to adapt to each scenario. Using the right tool for the task.
Some of the technologies we are working with: Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Spring WebFlux, Spring boot, Kafka, Rancher, .Net Core, Angular, React, Polymer, Oracle…
Your main responsabilities will be:
- Solution design and technology stack selection.
- Solution development and technical team supervision.
- Analyze and document the enterprise and technology environment.
- Software architecture design and guidance.
- Enterprise architecture and integration patterns.
- Data architecture, API design and implementation.
Skills will help you to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineer or related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in one or multiple IT areas.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the role
- Software development expertise.
- DevOps. CI/CD. Lean mindset.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a distributed team environment and set own work direction to achieve team goals.
- Solid understanding of methods/practices of systems integration and data management.
- Cloud basic knowledge.
It would nice to have:
- Experience with Financial Services sector, business analysis and banking functional knowledge.
- IT infrastructure and cloud development and cloud patterns knowledge
- Application and cloud infrastructure security knowledge and expertise.
- Good understanding of how to conduct technical solution assessments.
- Strong consulting techniques and negotiation and skills. Considered decision making skills.
- Appreciation of the challenges and complexity around the delivery of large, strategic, enterprise level solutions.
- Understanding of link between technical specialities and customer requirements.
- Understanding of industry best practices and standards.
- Fluent communication skills.
- Keep abreast of market trends in technology.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills/investigating skills on technical matters.
- Well organised.
- Ability to identify problems and suggest mitigating and contingency actions.
- Good coaching skills.
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets and life insurance for every employee
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs
- Customized plan for professional development and training program
- Technical certifications
- Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Program to improve and promote healthy lifestyle at work: sports program and fresh fruit in the offices
- International work culture
- The possibility of working from home
- Andjoy Disscount (old Gym for Less)
Join to GFT Team!