Our developers are responsible for review business needs, providing a technical design, implementation, testing and maintaining software. The Client is looking for creative individuals who are driven to produce great solutions while following standards and industry best practices. These positions require intelligent and self-motivated developers.
Our Developers are responsible for designing and delivering database services for multiple applications to the organization. Responsibilities include building SSIS ETLs, work with complex stored procedures managing Data Marts, creating VBA Excel macros and create and maintain Tableau Reports.
● A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
● 5-7 Years of professional experience with MS-SQL Server development
● 5-7 Years of professional experience with VBA programming
● 3-5 Years of professional experience with Tableau
- Able to visualize and create customized dashboards in Tableau for reporting various project metrics
- Able to work with Tableau API s and connectors
- Modifying existing dashboards and add more details.
- Able to create database queries to extract meaningful data
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehousing (EDW), dimensional modelling and design, Analytics, Enterprise Dashboard, Key performance Indicators (KPIs),Data Quality, Master Data Management and Data governance best practices
- Data analysis, data cleansing, data matching
- Experience developing data quality gates for business rules
- Data quality assessment & remediation
- Expert in reviewing the stored procedures and understand the mappings, transformations, business rules Expert in writing complex SQL queries to test the ETLs.
- Experience in UNIX and Shell scripting.
- Experience building and maintaining MS Excel Macros
- Experience building and maintaining MS Excel VBA modules
- Competency in VBA
- Competency in building dynamic visual dashboards using MS Excel.
- Successful track record in providing data transformation and integration solutions in MS Excel.
- SQL Server database development
- SSIS/SSRS Development
- Data transformation using SQL
- Extensive ETL development using SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Well versed in builds for data marts and data warehouse solutions
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2016, SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services. (including SSRS, SSIS)
- Experience on Microsoft SQL Server required knowledge of SDLC, systems design and analysis techniques, routine testing and debugging procedures, and documentation methods desired.
- Knowledge of database structures and their implementation
- Experience on database design, database data access methods, and industry best practices