Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop the pre-sales strategies and the positioning in contrast to the competitors
- Develop client relationships to win work through new, additional and repeat business
- Develop enterprise wired architecture and processes that ensure that the strategic application of change is embedded in the organisation ensuring buy in of all stakeholders.
- Develop business cases for high level initiatives for approval, funding and initiatives
- Ensure compliance between business strategy and organisational standards, policies and practices. Contribute towards the development of a value proposition.
- Lead and support the technical development of staff to drive technical excellence, knowledge sharing, process standardisation and optimisation.
- Lead the creation and review of systems and capabilities to ensure that it meets the requirement of the business.
Skills that will help you succeed:
- Experience in identifying best market platforms and leading the development of platform solutions for off the shelf or bespoke solution projects.
- Extensive experience managing the development of delivery projects.
- Accuracy of estimating cost and effort.
- Experience setting up frameworks to transfer knowledge in support of internal/external projects
- High level of German and English
- Nice to have: banking experience
- Strong work-ethic and interpersonal skills
- Sophisticated communication and ability to influence senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Leadership skills, specifically in creatively tackling issues faced by the clients.
- Capacity to understand customer requirements and prepare proposals on complex and not fully defined scope
- Experience managing complex IT related projects and teams
- Costumer oriented
- Initiative, flexibility, proactivity and responsibility
- Experience working in challenging environments
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs (transportation, medical insurance, daycare check, training)
- International projects
- Plan for professional development and training program
- Technical certifications
- Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses
- International work culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Program of improvement of health at work: sporting events, fruit in the office.
Join our global team!