Your main responsibilities:
- Extraction y selection of different features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Extending datasets with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures
- Processing, cleansing and verifying data integrity used for the analysis processes
- Creating automated ml-systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills will help you succeed:
- University degree or its equivalent.
- Understanding machine learning techniques and algorithms like SVM, KNN, Naives Bayes, Neural Networks
- Experience with frameworks like MatplotLib, Scikit, TensorFlow, Keras (Python Stack)
- Experience with data visualisation tools like D3.js, GGplot, MatplotLib
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, Impala
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, Neo4J
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good experience with Python and Java (Python 3+, Java 1.5+)
- Intermediate/high level of English, written and spoken.
- Team worker; ability to work with teams distributed geographically in different locations
- Proactive, motivated and willing to consolidate and develop a professional career
- Analytical, logical and critical thinking. Solid problem-solving skills: ability to identify problems and suggest mitigating and contingency actions
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Committed and positive.
- Advisory skills
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets and life insurance for every employee
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs
- Customized plan for professional development and training program
- Technical certifications
- Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Program to improve and promote healthy lifestyle at work: sports program and fresh fruit in the offices
- International work culture
Join our global team!