GFT is a business change and IT company trusted by the world's leading financial institutions to meet the demands of the digital revolution. Innovation and creativity are part of our DNA and drive our own success story.
Your main responsibilities:
- Extraction y selection of different features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Extending datasets with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures
- Processing, cleansing and verifying data integrity used for the analysis processes
- Creating automated ml-systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills will help you succeed:
- University degree or its equivalent.
- Understanding machine learning techniques and algorithms like SVM, KNN, Naives Bayes, Neural Networks
- Experience with frameworks like MatplotLib, Scikit, TensorFlow, Keras (Python Stack)
- Experience with data visualisation tools like D3.js, GGplot, MatplotLib
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, Impala
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, Neo4J
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good experience with Python and Java (Python 3+, Java 1.5+)
- Intermediate/high level of English, written and spoken.
- Team worker; ability to work with teams distributed geographically in different locations
- Proactive, motivated and willing to consolidate and develop a professional career
- Analytical, logical and critical thinking. Solid problem-solving skills: ability to identify problems and suggest mitigating and contingency actions
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Committed and positive.
- Advisory skills
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets and life insurance for every employee
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs
- Customized plan for professional development and training program
- Technical certifications
- Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Program to improve and promote healthy lifestyle at work: sports program and fresh fruit in the offices
- International work culture
Join our global team!