We are seeking exceptionally talented and passionate Consultants to join us as we continue to grow and achieve our aim of becoming the global market leader in the provision of business and technology services to the Financial Services industry.
As a GFT Consultant, you will be working on extremely demanding and technically challenging projects for some of the world’s top Financial Services institutions. You will enjoy a highly collaborative working environment with fellow GFT employees and our clients, as we continue our excellent track record of successful project delivery.
Drawing on your proven experience you will thrive in our fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. Naturally, great communication skills, an inspirational and consultative approach and the drive to deliver above and beyond expectation are essential.
- Participate in Advent Geneva projects, including new implementations, upgrades and support
- Work with top tier Alternative Investment Management clients across the United States
- Collaborate with bright enthusiastic consultants solving real world problems
- Overall 5+ years of experience in the Financial Services industry
- Previous consulting experience
- Expertise in RSL / RDL development and the ETL tool SSIS
- Solid technical skills in Advent Geneva and SQL
- Experience developing reports using SSRS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills