Your main responsibilities will be:
- Programming in new and existing code and maintaining software modules of medium complexity working from detailed written and oral requirements and specifications.
- Understanding and applying common design patterns.
- Assists in the development of prototyped versions of software modules and applications.
- Assists in the design activities of software development as assigned by the line manager.
- Develops unitary testing scenarios and assumes accountability of unitary testing of their own code. Ensures a thorough understanding of applicable tools and templates for testing and bug tracking used within the project.
- Participates in basic incident management activities, building up knowledge by supporting some requests, demonstrating the capacity to solve and troubleshoot routine problems.
- Participates on the different development cycle stages, including UAT and Go Live, at the corresponding level.
Skills that will help you succeed:
- Technical Diploma or a University Degree in Computer Engineering, Sciences or its equivalent.
- Proactive, motivated and willing to learn new skills and develop a professional career in Project development.
- Expert knowledge of at least one programming language. More than 2 Years’ experience.
- Formal ITIL accreditations preferred.
- At least B2 level of English, written and spoken.
- Can read and understand technical documents.
- Able to use logic and critical thinking to analyze a problem.
- Team player. Ability to work with teams distributed geographically in different locations.
- Open minded (understands the rules of engagement).
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Committed, proactive and positive.
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets and life insurance for every employee
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs
- Customized plan for professional development and training program
- Technical certifications
- Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Program to improve and promote healthy lifestyle at work: sports program and fresh fruit in the offices
- International work culture
Join our global team!