Your main responsabilities will be:
- Supervise and manage a team of developers (up to 5-6 people) to create technical solutions that meet business and technical requirements in Host enviroment.
- Coordinate development teams as needed for the project, providing developmental training and technical guidance as needed.
- Perform code and design reviews. Troubleshoot code defects and deploy timely fixes for complex code.
- Ensure all risks/issues affecting the project are raised and actioned appropriately following the stablished processes, with a judgment on when they should be escalated to a higher level.
- Work with project managers and peers to produce accurate cost and effort estimates.
- Act as a support lead, managing a support service (high complexity requests/incidents). SLA awareness, with a focus on improving operational performance.
- Communicate work stream status to all stakeholders including clients as needed, achieving defined deadlines.
- Share timely and accurate information with their own and other teams to ensure smooth flow of information.
- Provide support to Senior colleagues in the proposal generation process as needed.
- Identify and resolve complex problems and autonomy to determine the right approach to the development of software in accordance with company standards.
- Able to identify external dependencies and propose mitigation plans within and out of the project team.
- Prepare and maintain software design and code documentation, as well as software release/installation/maintenance documentation, to include the creation of technical documentation which defines systems solutions.
- Participate on the different development cycle stages, including functional and regression testing, UAT, and Go Live.
- Promote continuous improvement based on SDLC, working towards test automation processes.
- Define the "rules of development" (Code management, code repository, continuous Integration – CI and code review).
Skills will help you suceed:
- Technical Diploma or a University Degree in Computer Engineering, Sciences or its equivalent.
- Proactive, motivated and willing to learn new skills and develop a professional career in Project development.
- Lead professional with relevant experience. More than 7 Years’ experience working with Host enviroment.
- Ability to supervise small teams
- Understanding of wider field of information systems.
- B2 level of English, written and spoken.
- Ability to design and present complex functionality and map it into a Tech solution, ensuring their quality.
- Multi-tasking and ability to contribute to multiple projects in parallel.
- Skill to plan and schedule work as well as coordinate activities with peers and other members of the GFT Development organization.
- Ability to deliver technical and functional training, taking care of team training needs.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective and developed communications and influential skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Ability to analyze data to understand trends.
- Committed, proactive and positive.
- Be able to plan, schedule and monitor their own work and the one from the team.
- Able to adapt/learn rapidly to new technologies and methodologies, generating the necessary assets and giving support to the rest of the team.
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets and life insurance for every employee
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs
- Customized plan for professional development and training program
- Technical certifications
- Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Program to improve and promote healthy lifestyle at work: sports program and fresh fruit in the offices
- International work culture
Join our global team!