Our developers are responsible for review business needs, providing a technical design, implementation, testing and maintaining software. The Client is looking for creative individuals who are driven to produce great solutions while following standards and industry best practices. These positions require intelligent and self-motivated developers.
Our Developers are responsible for designing and delivering database services for multiple applications to the organization. Responsibilities include monitoring and improving database(s) uptime and performance, planning for growth and expansion, planning and implementing advanced features for high availability, backups and restores, as well as provide advanced troubleshooting assistance to application administrators and application developers, including code reviews. Perform DDL and schema changes in all environments, and support multiple applications using Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
● A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
● 3-5 Years of professional experience with MS-SQL Server DBA
● Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2016, SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services. (including SSRS, SSIS)
● Experience on Microsoft SQL Server required knowledge of SDLC, systems design and analysis techniques, routine testing and debugging procedures, and documentation methods desired.
● Knowledge of database structures and their implementation
● Experience on database design, database data access methods, and industry best practices
● Education on systems design and analysis techniques, routine testing and debugging procedures, and documentation methods.
● Recognize and analyze complex technical problems, develop remediation recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
● Well-developed skills in Database programming language with an emphasis on MS SQL Server (T-SQL), SSIS & ETL Process
● Possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills
● Demonstrated experience applying TDD, continuous integration and lean delivery
● Additional experience administering Oracle Enterprise Edition (Window or Linux) 11g or higher preferred, but not required.
Nice to Haves:
1. Experience with Geneva.
2. C#/.NET development experience
3. Active Batch scheduler experience
4. Small Python scripting
5. DBA Administration