GFT is a business change and IT company trusted by the world's leading financial institutions to meet the demands of the digital revolution. Innovation and creativity are part of our DNA and drive our own success story.
Your main responsabilities will be:
- Solution design and technology stack selection.
- Solution development and technical team supervision.
- Analyze and document the enterprise and technology environment.
- Software architecture design and guidance.
- Enterprise architecture and integration patterns.
- Data architecture, API design and implementation.
Skills will help you to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineer or related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in one or multiple IT areas.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the role
- Software development expertise.
- DevOps. CI/CD. Lean mindset.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a distributed team environment and set own work direction to achieve team goals.
- Solid understanding of methods/practices of systems integration and data management.
- Cloud basic knowledge.
It would nice to have:
- Experience with the Financial Services sector, business analysis, and banking functional knowledge.
- IT infrastructure and cloud development and cloud patterns knowledge
- Application and cloud infrastructure security knowledge and expertise.
- Good understanding of how to conduct technical solution assessments.
- Strong consulting techniques and negotiation and skills. Considered decision-making skills.
- Appreciation of the challenges and complexity around the delivery of large, strategic, enterprise-level solutions.
- Understanding of link between technical specialties and customer requirements.
- Understanding of industry best practices and standards.
- Fluent communication skills.
- Keep abreast of market trends in technology.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills/investigating skills on technical matters.
- Well organized.
- Ability to identify problems and suggest mitigating and contingency actions.
- Good coaching skills.
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets and life insurance for every employee
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs
- Customized plan for professional development and training program
- Technical certifications
- Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Program to improve and promote a healthy lifestyle at work: a sports program and fresh fruit in the offices
- International work culture
Join to GFT Team!