GFT is a business change and IT company trusted by the world's leading financial institutions to meet the demands of the digital revolution. Innovation and creativity are part of our DNA and drive our own success story.
For our Spain offices, we have an open position for a DevOps Architect to join to GFT. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic person willing to grow in a multi-cultural, motivating and challenging environment.
Your main responsibilities:
At the Development side:
•Standardize, automate and document setup of development, testing and production environments
•Design and drive improvements to the full SDLC process applying best practices
•Maintain rapid deployment pipelines, CD infrastructure monitoring and troubleshooting
•Actively participate in high level team activities such as architecture improvements, process improvements, etc.
•Responsible for ensuring service-level agreement requirements are met.
At the Operations side:
•Senior individual with deep understanding of technology operations.
•Highly skilled in the use of automation in deployment and monitoring. Expert in the organisational and cultural aspects of technical operations. Motivated by a desire to transform conventional operations to improve business agility. Committed to the principles of empirical process control.
Skills will help you succeed:
• At least B2 level of English, written and spoken
•Expert using Microservices, Kubernetes, FE Node JS, Mambu and Thought Machine
•Experience working in Agile projects applying methodologies such as Scrum
•Expert Knowledge in Infrastructure Automation tools such as Docker, Vagrant and Chef
•Experience with Cloud application design, management and monitoring
• Team player: ability to work with teams distributed geographically in different locations
• Proactive, motivated and willing to learn and develop a professional career in Business Intelligence and flexible mind set, prone for change
• Committed and positive
• When the situation let to do it: be available to travel
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets and life insurance for every employee
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs
- Customized plan for professional development and training program
- Technical certifications
- Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Program to improve and promote a healthy lifestyle at work: a sports program and fresh fruit in the offices
- International work culture
- The possibility of Working from Home
- Discount with Andjoy (called before Gym for Less)
Join to GFT Team!