GFT is a business change and IT company trusted by the world's leading financial institutions to meet the demands of the digital revolution. Innovation and creativity are part of our DNA and drive our own success story.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Programming in new and existing code and maintaining software modules of medium complexity working from detailed written and oral requirements and specifications.
- Understanding and applying common design patterns.
- Assists in the development of prototyped versions of software modules and applications.
- Assists in the design activities of software development as assigned by the line manager.
- Develops unitary testing scenarios and assumes accountability of unitary testing of their own code. Ensures a thorough understanding of applicable tools and templates for testing and bug tracking used within the project.
- Participates in basic incident management activities, building up knowledge by supporting some requests, demonstrating the capacity to solve and troubleshoot routine problems.
- Participates on the different development cycle stages, including UAT and Go Live, at the corresponding level.
Skills that will help you succeed:
- Technical Diploma or a University Degree in Computer Engineering, Sciences or its equivalent.
- Previous experience with Java, working with frameworks like spring, hibernate or struts.
- Formal ITIL accreditations preferred.
- At least B2 level of English, written and spoken.
- Can read and understand technical documents.
- Able to use logic and critical thinking to analyze a problem.
- Team player. Ability to work with teams distributed geographically in different locations.
- Open minded (understands the rules of engagement).
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Committed, proactive and positive.
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs (transportation, medical insurance, daycare check, training)
- International projects
- Plan for professional development and training program
- Technical certifications
- Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses
- International work culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Program of improvement of health at work: sporting events, fruit in the office
- The possibility of Working from Home
- Andjoy discount (called before Gym For Less)
Join our global team!