Besides CEO Marika Lulay, CFO Dr Jochen Ruetz and Group COO Joan-Carles Fonoll, the new regional structures, regional leaders and GEB members, will be as follows:
- Jens-Thorsten Rauer will join GFT in 2020 to lead Central Europe and Western Europe, bringing a wealth of knowledge in all of GFT’s important target sectors
- Eastern Europe continues to be supervised by Joan-Carles Fonoll
- The UK, as well as the North America Region with USA and Canada will be spearheaded by David Collins
- The LatAm region will be led by Marco Santos
- Asia-Pacific, GFT’s newest region with locations in Singapore and Hong Kong, will be further developed by Christopher Ortiz
Current members of the GEB, Carlos Eres and Alfio Puglisi, have both announced their intention to retire from operational roles within the GEB on 31st December 2019. Both will continue to provide valuable counsel to the GEB and oversee this succession period.
Marika Lulay, CEO of GFT Technologies SE, comments: “Our dynamic leadership structure is a core asset of GFT; we took the opportunity to review the current team as part of our multi-year leadership succession planning. It was my sincere wish to expand our Group Executive Board, so that its internationally diverse members represent some of the most important characteristics of GFT: our servicing of clients with delivery excellence in pioneering technology as well as our focus on global growth regions.”
She added: “The expanded team will create synergy across our key regions, helping clients drive change in their businesses around the globe while allowing us to accelerate our strategic development.”
New to GFT, Jens-Thorsten joins from DXC Technology, where he is currently leading the Banking and Capital Markets organisation in North, Central, and Eastern Europe. He has previously served as Managing Director Financial Services, Central and Eastern Europe for HP and HP Enterprise and held several business and sales executive roles at IBM.
“It will be my pleasure to welcome Jens-Thorsten on board in the upcoming year. He brings extensive, relevant expertise to GFT. While we recruited the majority of our board members from within GFT – something I am very proud of – we have also found a way to bridge new ideas and outside knowledge with existing leaders’ broad GFT experience and their inside view of the company’s strengths,” concluded Marika Lulay.