Our approach to innovation is based on the belief that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. That's why we apply open innovation to help our customers solve specific business challenges across all dimensions of digital transformation: business, technology and culture.
To promote co-creation, we bring together customers, GFT business and technology experts, partners and external consultants specialised in a particular field. Together, they become, a "dream-team" for every project.
We know innovation is fundamental to transformation, but we are also realistic. Most organizations have to approach innovation within the constraints of their legacy technology, local regulations and their ability to embrace change. And they need to solve a complex array of business challenges combining different technologies, often spanning technologies that have been implemented over many years. With this complexity, how can you deliver radical improvement?
In our experience, innovation and transformation should progress in parallel. The GFT Helix illustrates of our philosophy - how technical innovation and digital transformation are entwined and can form a practical roadmap to a successful future. In practice, this DNA-like path is formed by multiple decisions and comprises many strands, often moving at different speeds.
And because innovation is much more than technology, the guiding principles of our approach are defined by our company values:
- Caring: All innovation should aim to achieve a tangible benefit for the customer, for the end-user or for society as a whole.
- Courageous: Change involves friction and risk-taking. Challenging the status quo requires courage. Our role as innovation partners is to support our customers in their decision-making journey.
- Collaborative: Little can be achieved alone, which is why we bring together the best qualified talents from inside and outside our company.
- Creative: Innovation goes hand in hand with creativity. Our purpose is to open the door to new ideas and to assess their viability, both from a technological and business perspective.
- Committed: From beginning to end, we stand by our customers and partners. We ensure quality of service and are always committed to excellence.
Above all, innovation is about people, and the way they think and work, and about taking the risk to bring new ideas to life.