- Plot the positions of moving objects in and around buildings
- Possibility to provide supplementary information on equipment status
- Trigger events based on signals supplied by location systems
- Possibility to combine location data with information from other IT systems and machines
- View data from a central control station and mobile devices
New standard in positioning technology
Locating technology is nothing new in outdoor applications. But the technology available until now for building interiors – especially production halls – has often been disappointing. This is now set to change, thanks to omlox, the new open standard for locating technology, which places the emphasis firmly on production facilities. This new standard makes it possible to link up different types of locating technology such as UWB, RFID, 5G and GPS – and use hardware and software supplied by different manufacturers concurrently. Not only does this allow industrial enterprises to map and track their entire supply chain, they can also monitor processes through one and the same system.
As a Gold Partner of omlox, we will be happy to talk to you about the best way to integrate locating solutions into your existing production processes and introduce the omlox standard. Contact us!