Compliance with new regulation for contract signatures in Spain
- Create a new centralised signature architecture that meets Treasury Dept. and legal compliance requirements.
- Revision of organisational processes and definition of new processes for contract and document signature.
- Balance the use of existing systems and procedures with new ones.
Definition and implementation of a centralised signature process
- Combination of deep banking knowledge and state-of-the-art technology
- Definition of the new system architecture and procedures
- Three-step approach on a 1 year project:
- Conceptualisation of centralised signatures
- Definition of requirements, analysis and design
- Implementation of first use case
- Reliable delivery time and quality.
Fully compliant centralised signature supporting remote channels
- Definition of the new architecture in three layers:
- Access channels (Online banking, branches, mobile…)
- Orchestration layer (signature flow definitions and rules engine)
- Service Layer (DMS, Trusted Third-party, Tibco SOA…)
- Introduction of a trusted third-party role into the signature process.
- Enabling new channels for signatures in mobile and online banking.