Why join GFT?
You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 60% of our employees are senior level.
Interested in the cloud? You will enjoy our full support in developing your skills: training programs, certifications and our internal community of experts. We have strong partnerships with top cloud providers: Google, Amazon and Microsoft - we are number one in Poland in numbers of GCP certificates. Apart from GCP, you can also develop in AWS or Azure.
We are focused on development and knowledge sharing. Internal expert communities provide a comfortable environment where you can develop your skillset in areas such as blockchain, Big Data, cloud computing or artificial intelligence.
You will work in a stable company (32 years on the market) in demanding and challenging projects for the biggest financial institutions in the world.
- At least 4 years of practical experience in Java (Java SE, Java EE/Spring)
- Practical knowledge of version control systems
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge of SQL and JPA/Hibernate
- Knowledge of integration techniques (messaging/JMS, web services, REST)
- Ability to write legible unit and integration tests
- Ability to establish effective cooperation with clients
- Fluent English in speech and writing (frequent communication with English-speaking clients)
Nice to have:
- Practical experience with AWS or GCP
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of Oracle or SQL Server
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development methodology
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban)
- Work experience in distributed teams
We offer you:
- Working in a highly experienced and dedicated team
- Competitive salary and extra benefit package that can be tailored to your personal needs (private medical coverage, sport & recreation package, lunch subsidy, life insurance, etc.)
- Permanent contract
- One day of remote work per week
- Training and certifications fit for career path
- Free foreign languages lessons
- Regular social events (Xmas party, 3-days team-bonding event, project and business meetings)
- Technical library and access to e-learning platform
- Ergonomic and functional working space with 2 monitors
- Relocation package for candidates from outside of Warsaw