Standout Google Cloud expertise
GFT has a reputation for delivery excellence in Infrastructure change, application engineering, cloud migration, real-time data analytics, IoT devices, process automation and people change - creating real value for our clients. GFT is an award-winning Premier Google Cloud partner that is small enough to care, yet big enough to deliver on a global basis, with over 300 certified Google Cloud engineers.
GFT is pleased to provide a series of workshops to help you explore the possibilities of using Google Cloud to revitalise your business. Select from the following four workshops and hear from our experts how to transform your technology estate.
Application Modernisation Discovery
Gain hands-on familiarity of a cloud-based application stack and understand a typical cloud migration path.
- Understand the typical journey from monolith to microservice-based architecture in the cloud
- Understand the methods used to evaluate and plan digital transformation around application modernisation
- Gain a future plan and suggested direction for your application modernisation needs
Learn how to begin the journey from a legacy infrastructure and transform it to a modern cloud-based architecture.
- Increase your understanding of GCP architecture, services, and features that can help migrate to the cloud
- Design considerations that address identified security risks
- Increase your level of confidence to migrate and operate within Google Cloud
Cloud Security Discovery
Understand the key security features, design considerations and recommendations for a secure technology landscape.
- Review several use cases and industry requirements for using GCP
- Address key security features, design considerations and recommendations for the planned environment, leveraging tools as needed.
- Receive a prioritised list of security objectives and a recommendation on the implementation of next steps
Business Framing Workshop
Learn how a human-centred approach can solve people and business problems to achieve your strategic business objectives.
- Review your business strategy and explore a range of business opportunities
- Prioritise initiatives for your business and frame potential opportunities
- Define future steps for success
Sign up for one of our Google workshops
Complete our form to confirm your interest in one of our workshops, we will be in contact shorlty.