Explore more data
Data needs purpose and structure to support learning and insight in the organisation. The potential of an organisation’s data is often far greater than the way it is used. The challenge is - most companies don’t know what they don’t know.
Use data for competitive advantage
For it to be valuable to businesses, data must be available (Data Liquidity) and exploited (Data Monetisation). Organisations need to understand how data projects create value and have the skills on hand to deliver that value.
By adopting a strategic approach to data, you can turn your data into actionable insight at greater scale and greater speed.
GFT Data Transformation
GFT’s Data Transformation team uses the latest technologies to make enterprise data available across the enterprise, minimising friction and risk.
Our specialist digital consultants and data engineers have deep knowledge of how to navigate the challenge of creating value from data.
Answer more precise questions
Our data team goes further in asking what you need from your data and how to achieve that.
We lead with engineering excellence, experience and a track record of delivery in highly regulated and complex enterprises. Our engineers work with the highest standards of precise technical excellence and innovation, blending project resourcing from nearshore and onshore pools.
Across all data platforms, our engineers rank as some of the highest in the industry. We have 7000+ knowledgeable engineers and sector specialists on hand across the world to build the best team for the job.
Put your data to work
- Data Strategy, Management and Governance – How to deliver data liquidity with low risk
- Modern Data Platform (inc. cloud native) – How to deliver data platforms that out-perform legacy technology in terms of cost, latency, scale and throughput
- Data Science, Analytics & Visualisation - How to get a deeper understanding of business processes and operations in real time and at enterprise scale
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) Solutions - How to create new solutions around unstructured data, and deliver this in managed, governed and ethically aligned data infrastructures
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) - How to meet immediate business challenges and achieve long term savings by removing routine work and inefficiency.
If you need to get more value from your data across all of your functions, it’s time to consider how you will harness the power of data already held in your organisation - and turn it into a competitive advantage.
Get in touch
Explore More Data today
Ready for the future? Unlock your potential with GFT.
Contact our experts and start your journey now.