Embracing transformation in asset management at speed
The incorporation of environmental, social & governance (ESG) reporting into the investment process is a high and current priority for all asset managers that requires comprehensive oversight and management of data across the entire organization.
While broader regulatory compliance and reporting is non-negotiable, clients are choosing who they work and invest with based on brand trust, resilience, sustainability and reliance.
Agile, modern technology for game-changing asset management
AI and innovative technology are being deployed to deliver agility, scale and cope with increasing commercial pressures, regulatory compliance and reporting.
Asset managers are looking at ways they can reduce costs, transform legacy applications and reduce their data center footprint. On-premises systems and databases utilize a lot of hardware, storage and require highly specialized personnel. This – combined with typically high license costs – makes the case for cloud transformation to achieve cost reductions, operational efficiency and competitive advantage.
This must be driven at high speed and with a team that understands the fundamentals of delivering compliant asset management solutions and the technology that sits behind them.
GFT: Asset management
GFT is globally recognized as a leader in asset management technology with precision engineering and delivery.Our team of industry experts, many of whom have overseen technology practices in asset management, work with the most renowned wealth management organizations in the world.
GFT has developed a modern engineering practice that has successfully transformed clients’ IT and ways of working, enabled true self-sufficiency and de-risked delivery. We have the DevOps capability and accelerators to deliver quality solutions quickly.
GFT has premier partnerships with all major cloud vendors and an Eco Partner program which offers our clients cutting-edge technology.
GFT has a strong track record in cloud, data engineering and reporting that underpins our propositions combined with our size, global reach and practice capability ensures we can scale up or down on demand in line with our clients’ needs.
Embrace modernization and innovate now
As a result of our work, our clients have managed to embrace modernization, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling them to move to digital ways of working, including greater automation and process optimization.
GFT is recognized by its clients and partners as the sector specialist when it comes to innovative asset management solutions. We provide consulting services that are specific to the sector and lead major transformation projects.
Discover your competitive edge
- Cloud adoption – How to accelerate self-sufficiency and de-risk delivery
- Migration to Azure – How to boost efficiency, productivity and ROI, and hugely reduce costs
- Regulatory reporting – How to implement policy and track performance, to free up time to focus on your business IT strategy
- ESG disclosures – How to manage required data and build workflows to source the right underlying data to comply with disclosure rules
- Master data management – How to instill and ensure trust in your data to build fast and scalable workflows
- KYC and client onboarding – How to manage increasing costs and increasing compliance requirements, with real-time monitoring and detection processes
- Anti-money laundering – How to manage AML compliance and personal data protection legislation by delivering a secured data science and AI infrastructure
If you need to accelerate performance and ROI for your teams and customers, it’s time to consider how you will drive your organization’s technology potential.