Why join GFT?
You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 60% of our employees are senior level.
Interested in the cloud? You will enjoy our full support in developing your skills: training programs, certifications and our internal community of experts. We have strong partnerships with top cloud providers: Google, Amazon and Microsoft - we are number one in Poland in numbers of GCP certificates. Apart from GCP, you can also develop in AWS or Azure.
We are focused on development and knowledge sharing. Internal expert communities provide a comfortable environment where you can develop your skillset in areas such as blockchain, Big Data, cloud computing or artificial intelligence.
You will work in a stable company (32 years on the market) in demanding and challenging projects for the biggest financial institutions in the world.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of paradigms and patterns for functional and object-oriented programming
- Commercial experience in compiling SPA-type applications using one of the market available frameworks (preferably Angular or React)
- Experience in working with development tools like gulp, webpack, ng-cli
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Skills to create testable code, TDD / BDD style programming skills
- Fluent English in speech and writing (frequent communication with English-speaking clients)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ES6 or TypeScript
We offer you:
- Working in a highly experienced and dedicated team
- Competitive salary and extra benefit package that can be tailored to your personal needs (private medical coverage, sport & recreation package, lunch subsidy, life insurance, etc.)
- Permanent contract
- One day of remote work per week
- Training and certifications fit for career path
- Free foreign languages lessons
- Regular social events (Xmas party, 3-days team-bonding event, project and business meetings)
- Technical library and access to e-learning platform
- Ergonomic and functional working space with 2 monitors
- Relocation package for candidates from outside of Warsaw