GFT is a business change and IT company trusted by the world's leading financial institutions to meet the demands of the digital revolution. Innovation and creativity are part of our DNA and drive our own success story.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and/or analyse internal libraries and tools to enable our teams to work at maximum capacity
- Develop high quality, highly available systems for the product's service cloud
- Develop test frameworks and operational tools for the services you create
- Leading architectural design, development and implementation of different applications
- Define the guidelines of the architecture to be used in development projects and look for the best technological solution Provide technical direction and guidance to technical project managers
- Propose and implement alternatives to existing procedures and processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization
- Work together with other technical experts to define solutions and cross implementations
- Keeping up with the evolution of the IT sector development methodologies and architectural frameworks
- Promote and maintain architectural standards, guidelines and best practices
- Over 3 years in Big Data projects working with Hadoop, Hive, Scala, Spark, Impala, Cassandra or similar
- Messaging brokers and frameworks like Camel & JMS.
- Knowledge of SDLC tools like TC & Gradle.
- Experience in software development, analysis or architecture design
- Knowledge of standards and architectures J2EE and Big Data-
- English fluent in speaking and writing
- Team worker; ability to work with teams distributed geographically in different locations
- Proactive, motivated and willing to consolidate and develop a professional career
- Analytical, logical and critical thinking. Solid problem-solving skills: ability to identify problems and suggest mitigating and contingency actions
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Committed and positive.
- Advisory skills
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets and life insurance for every employee
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs
- Customized plan for professional development and training program
- Technical certifications
- Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Program to improve and promote healthy lifestyle at work: sports program and fresh fruit in the offices
- International work culture
- Andjoy discount (called before Gym for Less)
Join our global team!