- Provide already defined IT Security governance rules for internal applications, infrastructures and Group IT concerning processes.
- Support stakeholders in any affair concerning IT Security topics, like policy/configuration checks, design and implementation reviews and audits as well in supporting the design of architecture and minimum safeguards etc.
- Support Group IT units in implementing security requirements by providing good security practices (Network, Operational Systems, Data Bases, Applications).
- Search for latest security threats, provide input for analyses of current situation.
- Participate in the development and implementation of security requirements for external reviews, internal assessments and audits (ISO27001, data protection laws, contract requirements and other regulatory fulfillments).
Skills & Education:
- A Bachelor in Computer Science or similar and at least 3 years of experience in IT required.
- At least 1 years of experience in IT Security will be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of networking topics required (Firewalls, routing & switching). Good knowledge in Windows (Linux skills are of advantage).
- Structured, goal-oriented, ability to work in groups.
- Ready to travel.
- Good German and English written/verbal communication skills.
- Individual career and training plan.
- Flexible work time model.
- A great corporate culture.
- Great benefits e.g. subsidy for Lunch, Fitness Centre and Public Transport.