You will be responsible for review business needs, providing a technical design, implementation, testing and maintaining software. Also you will work with cross functional teams to design, develop, and test Python/C# code for web applications that are highly scalable, the candidate will focus on Data Warehouse design.
Will develop and update the backend code
Will write, design, and implement code using Python and other technologies
Will confer with management and cross-functional teams in the development process from start to finish
Will develop and execute unit test for product components
Will work with QA Technicians to resolve issues before going live
Will troubleshoot and debug applications that occur outside of the regular release cycle
Developing monitoring solutions
Troubleshooting/debugging and implementing the fix for internally developed code (python and C#)
Performing SQL queries, improving our systems that gather metrics on our features, updating, tracking and resolving technical challenges.
In-depth knowledge of different frameworks
● Coding skills:
○ 3-5 years of work experience using Python
○ Object Oriented Programming, Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns
○ Python 2, Python 3 and C#.
○ SQL(SQL Server), NoSQL (MongoDB)
○ Web Services
○ Experience from Linux/Unix environments
○ Experience with Continuous Integration ( Jenkins, Ant, Maven, TeamCity, Octopus) and Version Control tools(Git, GitHub, BitBucket)
● Understanding of Data Warehouse/MDM concepts (ETL, Star Schema, slowly changing dimensions)
● Experience working in a large Data Warehouse environment (nice to have)