Why join GFT?
You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 60% of our employees are senior level.
Interested in the cloud? You will enjoy our full support in developing your skills: training programs, certifications and our internal community of experts. We have strong partnerships with top cloud providers: Google, Amazon and Microsoft - we are number one in Poland in numbers of GCP certificates. Apart from GCP, you can also develop in AWS or Azure.
We are focused on development and knowledge sharing. Internal expert communities provide a comfortable environment where you can develop your skillset in areas such as blockchain, Big Data, cloud computing or artificial intelligence.
You will work in a stable company (32 years on the market) in demanding and challenging projects for the biggest financial institutions in the world.
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in designing applications for web, desktop and mobile
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field of graphic design
- Ability to refine people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create the right user experience
- Good skills in Axure and Adobe Suite (Illustrator)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in definite time
- Ability to learn new tools and work with precise guidelines
- Proven ability of delivering high quality designs to customers
- Inspiring work in a multicultural environment
- Competitive salary
- Training and certifications fit for career path
- Permanent contract after 3-months’ probation
- Benefits package that can be tailored to your personal needs (private medical coverage, sport & recreation package, lunch subsidy, life insurance, etc.)
- Free foreign languages lessons
- Regular social events (New Year`s party, 3-days team-bonding event, project and business meetings)
- Technical library and access to e-learning platform
- Ergonomic and functional working space with 2 monitors
- Game/chill-out room
- Relocation package for candidates from outside of Łódź