The objectives were to
- find out how banks in these countries are approaching digital banking
- compare levels of market-readiness
- uncover what they see as the key success factors in this market
Here are just a few of the digital banking strategy questions you’ll be able to answer if you download our presentation of survey insights:
- Which service element is considered the most important for digital banking success - mobile payments or personal finance management?
- In which countries are banks betting the most on their digital banking strategies?
- How do countries differ from each other?
- How much time is left for gaining competitive advantage?
- To what extent are peers really putting the customer at the centre of their strategy?