Our developers are responsible for review business needs, providing a technical design, implementation, testing and maintaining software. The Client is looking for creative individuals who are driven to produce great solutions while following standards and industry best practices. These positions require intelligent and self-motivated developers. The client requires someone with experience:
- Creating and writing automation steps to production
- Evaluating manual processes and process best ways to automate
- Helping the team get test data into local environments
- Building a robust and flexible deployment framework
- Being an active team player within the release process
- Working with tools to automate the release process using TeamCity
- Working with tools like Octopus and Bitbucket for deployment
- Working, writing and automating AWS configuration.
- Utilize AWS Cloud Formation.
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
• Strong background in Linux/Unix services and command line scripting using Bash/Python
• Experience in Windows environment
• Experience with continuous integration tools (for example: Hudson, Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity or similar)
• Knowledge of deployment technologies (for example: Bitbucket, Docker, Octopus, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of AWS.
o Implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
o Understanding, implementing, and automating security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
o Defining and deploying monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
o Implementing systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
o Designing, managing, and maintaining tools to automate operational processes.
o Provisioning AWS Infrastructure, from VPCs to EC2
o Configurations of critical AWS components
o Experience with AWS code deployment and n-tier application and Cloud formation templates and EC2.
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• Ability to assists in the development of user guides and training documentation for systems
• Ability to document and complete knowledge transfer
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Experience with RedHat and/or CentOS
• Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• Strong grasp of automation tools
• Strong knowledge in use and best practices on GIT
• Automation and code integration experience
• Thorough knowledge of the challenges of end to end SDLC – Agile delivery through to highly reliable production deployment
• Understanding of Agile team setup and DevOps principles
• Stakeholder interaction – ability to communicate with senior stakeholders, support defining delivery roadmaps, DevOps tools and principles
• 2+ years’ experience in Support Services as an Application Support Lead or Service Manager, especially around IT products
• Strong client facing communication skills
• Experience with global IT projects acting as a first escalation point for the client, solving complex problems and critical outages
• Managing, designing and implementing the Application Support processes based ITIL best practices
• Experience in managing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery processes.
• Experience in managing the Continuous Service Improvement process.
• Experience in Service monitoring and practical knowledge of KPI use.
• Enterprise Infrastructure general knowledge
• Demonstrated experience applying TDD, continuous integration and lean delivery.
• Experience building and maintaining micro-service components and architectures.
• Experience building measurement and continuous improvement into software.
• Ability to satisfy complex business requirements through simple design and execution.
• Possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Experience with front-office financial services operations a plus.
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.