Typical tasks will include:
- Design and development of software components of Fintech-related projects;
- Development and testing of frameworks that integrate different Digital Ledger technologies;
- Adaptation and testing of the framework within the field of smart contracts;
- Development of distributed machine learning techniques running on blockchain;
- Eliciting security requirements for mobile applications for the API Economy;
- Identification of security threats for the API Economy;
- Definition of security and privacy-by-design methodologies, considering compliance against EU regulations (such as GDPR), for the development of mobile applications;
- Development of automatic analysis techniques of security problems of mobile applications.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Experience in software development
- Oral and written proficiency in English and Italian
- Team work attitude, good communication and relational skills
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Experience of participation in research and innovation projects
- Development of projects concerning the Fintech Domain
- Problem solving and planning skills
Digital Finance Innovation Lab (DFIL) is a cross-unit environment of research and innovation encompassing cybersecurity, data science, and artificial intelligence towards the development of innovative services and products in the Fintech domain. Furthermore, DFIL is positioned as a real and virtual collaborative workspace among GFT, FBK, and other major players in the European market.
More info: https://ict.fbk.eu/partnerships/co-innovation-labs/
GFT is a global company founded in 1987 and committed to driving the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Drawing on our extensive knowledge of the sector, we advise the world’s leading financial institutions and develop bespoke IT solutions – from banking applications and trading systems to the implementation and support of complete platforms, and the modernisation of core banking systems. Our global innovation team also develops new business models, focusing on topics such as blockchain, cloud engineering, artificial intelligence and the internet of things across all sectors. In particular, GFT headquarters is in Germany, and the global presence is in Italy, the UK, Spain, Switzerland, Canada, the USA, Brazil and other location with around 5500 employees targeting the satisfaction of large customers in retail banking, capital markets, insurance, and private wealth markets.
More info: https://www.gft.com/it/it/index/
FBK is a research non-profit public interest entity. Top Research institute in Italy, ranked at the 1st place for scientific excellence within 3 different subject areas (ICT, History and Sociology) and for the economic and social impact according to the quality of research ANVUR evaluation for the period 2010-2014. FBK has 18 companies co-located in the FBK ecosystem research-business, in strong collaboration with the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT). FBK- ICT Irst (formerly simply called IRST) is an internationally renowned center established in 1986 for conducting research on Artificial Intelligence (AI). It was the first center in Italy fully dedicated to AI and it is still the Italian research center most recognized internationally in the field of AI. FBK ICT has extended its competences to data science, security and safety, dependable systems, formal methods and software engineering.
More info: https://ict.fbk.eu/